An international scientific Committee will review abstracts and papers and will assure the scientific quality of the conference. Representative of international academic institutions and relevenat industry sectors, from all over the world. Professor Alberto Marinò from University of Trieste has been engaged to chair the NAV 2018 Conference Scientific Committe. NAV 2018 Proceedings will be indixed by SCOPUS and published by IOS Press.
The abstract shall be submitted using indico management system (an indico user is necessary). After the notification of provisional acceptance, the author will be required to submit the full length paper within March 25, 2018. The full length papers will be subject to peer review. If corrections are required, the corrected version shall be submitted as soon as possible and in any case not after April 10, 2018.
In the following are listed the instructions for preparing the full length paper:
- The paper shall be submitted ‘camera-ready’, but without page numbers or running headlines.
- Author shall follow IOS Press Instructions and use Word or LaTeX Templates for the preparation of an Electronic Camera-Ready Manuscript . Both can be downloaded from the Service page for authors on IOS Press website
- The paper shall be submitted through the conference management system Indico. The following files shall be uploaded:
- If Author submits the paper in Word:
- MS Word document (filename.doc);
- Identical high resolution PDF file with all fonts embedded (filename.pdf)
(We recommend Adobe Acrobat Distiller and the job option Press-Optimized.)
- If Author submits the paper in LaTeX:
- A single zip file containing the source code and figures (filename.rar);
- A high resolution PDF ﬁle generated from the source ﬁles you submit (filename.pdf)
- The Author shall not submit more than one version of the same item.
- All the submitted files shall have the same filename with different extensions. The filename shall be the word "paper" followed by an "_" and then the paper id number
(e.g. paper_134.doc, paper_134.pdf, paper_134.rar)
- All the files shall be uploaded by clicking on My Conference/MyContributions, then, after selection of the paper to be uploaded, clicking on Upload Paper in the Reviewing box. Then click on upload paper on popup window. Add all files through the Upload Paper popup window (multiple files can be added clicking on button more). Do not upload any file through edit button in box Files.
- The length of the ‘camera-ready’ paper should not exceed 8 pages.
Papers non-compliant with these instructions will not be accepted.
- Submission of Abstracts: December 22, 2017
- Notification of provisional acceptance: January 20, 2018
- Submission of full length papers: March 25, 2018
- Notification of final acceptance: April 15, 2018
- Early registartion: from January 27, 2018